For the control of harmful organisms
from 2,20 €
- Optimizes the diversity of living organisms in the soil
- Disrupts the growth of adverse organisms in the soil
- Fights pest larvae
- Increases plant immunity
- Improves plant growth and nutrient availability to plants
About the product
MThe product containing microorganisms favorably optimizes the diversity of living organisms and interferes with the multiplication of unfavorable organisms in the soil. The product contains the bacterium Bacillus thuringensis, the secretions of which dissolve in the middle intestine of susceptible larvae and they stop feeding. Bacilon also increases plant immunity, improves plant growth and nutrient availability, promotes root system development. Microbiological fertilizer is suitable for various crops and can be used throughout the growing season, also available in liquid form. It is especially widely used in organic farms. Not harmful to bees.
At the time of planting
the preparation is incorporated into the soil to a depth of 5-10 cm before sowing or planting crops.
During the growing season
incorporated into the soil to a depth of 5-10 cm near the roots 2-3 times a season.
the product is mixed in water and sprinkled over the soil around the plant 2-3 times a season.
the establishment of the root system, the development of the stem and the strengthening of the immune system are promoted.
Doses of the preparation
|Dry Form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Wet form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Liquid form||Seed treatment||For an open field ha||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
- There is no waiting period between using the treatment and harvesting.
- The preparation must not be mixed with concentrated fertilizers and pesticides.
- Efficiency is increased by sufficient soil moisture and heat (+15 – +25 C).
- Biomix should be protected from direct sunlight.
- The product should be stored in a dark and cool place (+1 – +10 C) in the original package.
SPPS reg. no.
I0.03 - 0910 - 12