For soil enrichment, plant strengthening and immunity
from 2,20 €
- Promotes the growth and flowering of strawberry seedlings
- Promotes a healthy harvest
- Strengthens the root system
- Provides plants with the necessary nutrients
- Protects and fights pathogenic diseases
About the product
Microbiological fertilizer for strawberries contains specially selected microorganisms that promote the development of the root system and flowers and the formation of a healthy crop. The use of the preparation will optimize the diversity of living organisms, reducing the presence of adverse organisms, increasing plant immunity. After harvesting, it is desirable to treat strawberry plantations with this fertilizer to successfully overwinter the strawberries.
Plant-friendly soil microorganisms live and multiply intensively near plant roots - in the rhizosphere. They work with the plant to supply nutrients, transforming insoluble compounds into plants.
During the formation of spores, Bacillus thuringiensis releases compounds that limit the development of organisms that are harmful to the plant.
Azotobacter chroococcum are atmospheric nitrogen-fixing bacteria that live freely in the soil. Synthesizes substances necessary for plant development.
Mushrooms of the genus Trichoderma improve plant growth, the plant develops stronger roots. Stimulates plant resistance to infections and other adverse environmental factors.
At the time of planting
the preparation is incorporated into the soil to a depth of 5-10 cm before sowing or planting crops.
During the growing season
incorporated into the soil to a depth of 5-10 cm near the roots 2-3 times a season.
the product is mixed in water and sprinkled over the soil around the plant 2-3 times a season.
the establishment of the root system, the development of the stem and the strengthening of the immune system are promoted.
Doses of the preparation
|Dry Form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Wet form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Liquid form||Seed treatment||For an open field ha||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
- There is no waiting period between treatment and harvesting.
- The preparation must not be mixed with concentrated fertilizers and pesticides.
- Efficiency is increased by sufficient soil moisture and heat (+15 – +25 C).
- Biomix should be protected from direct sunlight.
- The product should be stored in a dark and cool place (+1 – +10 C) in the original package.
SPPS reg. no.
I0.03 - 0867 - 12