For soil enrichment, plant strengthening and immunity
from 2,20 €
- Promotes the growth and flowering of lilies
- Strengthens the root system
- Supply plants with the necessary nutrients
- Protects and fights pathogenic diseases
About the product
Microbiological fertilizer contains several microorganisms that promote root and stem growth, strengthen flower stalks, promote abundant flowering and ensure the formation of healthy bulbs. Fertilizer significantly strengthens plant resistance to adverse environmental conditions and harmful microorganisms. The product helps to naturally rehabilitate the soil in places where lilies have been growing for several years and provides a favorable environment for bulbs. Improves winter hardiness.
It is not recommended to use immediately after using chemical plant fertilizers!
It is recommended to wear work gloves when using the products
Plant-friendly soil microorganisms live and multiply intensively near plant roots - in the rhizosphere. They work with the plant to supply nutrients, transforming insoluble compounds into plants.
Mushrooms of the genus Trichoderma improve plant growth, the plant develops stronger roots. Stimulates plant resistance to infections and other adverse environmental factors.
Polyangium cellulosum is able to process insoluble organic compounds, high molecular weight substances, cellulose. The substances they release affect the growth of harmful microorganisms.
Pseudomonas putida are bacteria that live freely in the soil and form a reciprocal relationship with plant roots. The released substances stimulate plant growth and improve resistance to pathogens.
Doses of the preparation
|Dry Form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Wet form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Liquid form||Seed treatment||For an open field ha||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
- There is no waiting period between treatment and harvesting.
- The preparation must not be mixed with concentrated fertilizers and pesticides.
- Efficiency is increased by sufficient soil moisture and heat (+15 – +25 C).
- Biomix should be protected from direct sunlight.
- The product should be stored in a dark and cool place (+1 – +10 C) in the original package.
SPPS reg. no.
I0.03 - 0875 - 12