For soil enrichment, plant strengthening and immunity
from 5,50 €
- Promotes the growth and flowering of perennials
- Strengthens the root system
- Provides plants with the necessary nutrients
- Protects and fights pathogenic diseases
About the product
Microbiological fertilizer for perennials contains a wide range of soil microorganisms that promote the development of the root system, increase their ability to withstand the stresses caused by adverse conditions and increase immunity. Fertilizer promotes flowering, strengthens plants and increases their winter hardiness.
Plant-friendly soil microorganisms live and multiply intensively near plant roots - in the rhizosphere. They work with the plant to supply nutrients, transforming insoluble compounds into plants.
Substances produced by S. cellulosae and S. griseoviridis inhibit the growth and multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms. The synthesized substances they release stimulate plant growth.
Pseudomonas putida are bacteria that live freely in the soil and form a reciprocal relationship with plant roots. The released substances stimulate plant growth and improve resistance to pathogens.
Bacillus subtilis has the ability to form a biofilm around the roots of the plant, which prevents the entry of pathogens. Converts phosphorus compounds to the form available to the plant, improves nitrogen fixation, synthesizes substances that stimulate plant growth and increases resistance.
Mushrooms of the genus Trichoderma improve plant growth, the plant develops stronger roots. Stimulates plant resistance to infections and other adverse environmental factors.
Doses of the preparation
|Dry Form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Wet form||Seed treatment||For an open field m2||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
|Liquid form||Seed treatment||For an open field ha||For closed areas m2||For the amount of land m3|
- There is no waiting period between treatment and harvesting.
- The preparation must not be mixed with concentrated fertilizers and pesticides.
- Efficiency is increased by sufficient soil moisture and heat (+15 – +25 C).
- Biomix should be protected from direct sunlight.
- The product should be stored in a dark and cool place (+1 – +10 C) in the original package.
SPPS reg. no.
I0.03 - 0869 - 12